This process has also highlighted my ongoing internal back and forth desire to please everyone every single time. After all, what is more exposed to your neighbors than the exterior of your house? Of course I know that whether the neighborhood likes the paint color shouldn't matter. Alas, it does. There's a lesson on repeat here that life keeps trying to teach me. When will I get it!?
After rainbow-izing the house with sample colors, not to mention the hundreds of people I have insisted come by to give their opinions, the ultimate selection is a very dark brown/olive-ish color with an ivory trim.
Stay tuned, I'll post an after photo later today! Until then, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that all of you like it... ; )
1 comment:
This was HILARIOUS! I loved seeing all the paint colors on the side of your house...I cannot imagine seeing it in person. Truly, I'm rolling.
Maybe that's b/c I've been doing sort of the same thing with our house...just painting inside. But I agree...choosing that stinkin' paint color is difficult!!
Post a Comment