Cowgirl Izzey took her first pony ride last weekend at a friend's birthday party. Izzey, normally very cautious, surprised me once again. She absolutely loved it!
Hey Judith, It's been a while since I've checked in on your blog, so enjoyed seeing Victoria, the house transformation, and the ever-darling Izzey. She's growing so! I like the house color -- I remember serious ponderings over what color to paint ours and then being surprised by how greenish rather than greyish it looked. The white trim made it pop, I decided I liked it much better than a grey, and after the trim was painted the neighbors acknowledged that they had worried that it was looking awful with THAT MUCH solid color but that now they liked it. So see, I'm happy my neighbors like my color too. love to Marc too.
Judith, you look as gorgeous as ever. Your mom told me about your blog via facebook. It sure was fun running into you and your mom at Eddie Bauer a few years ago.
2 comments:
Hey Judith,
It's been a while since I've checked in on your blog, so enjoyed seeing Victoria, the house transformation, and the ever-darling Izzey. She's growing so! I like the house color -- I remember serious ponderings over what color to paint ours and then being surprised by how greenish rather than greyish it looked. The white trim made it pop, I decided I liked it much better than a grey, and after the trim was painted the neighbors acknowledged that they had worried that it was looking awful with THAT MUCH solid color but that now they liked it. So see, I'm happy my neighbors like my color too. love to Marc too.
Judith, you look as gorgeous as ever. Your mom told me about your blog via facebook. It sure was fun running into you and your mom at Eddie Bauer a few years ago.
Post a Comment