As you can see from the photos, I was way more excited about Santa than Izzey was... Maybe next year! I won't even go into the details of frigid trip on the Santa Train from North Bend to Snoqualmie. 4 miles in a heat less, 15 degree train car felt like an eternity with a cold, whimpering 21 month old. This is one family tradition hopeful that I'm cancelling for next year already! Alas, we survived and the hot chocolate was good.

1 comment:
Hi there your excitment really shows Judith, I often think some of these things we do are for our enjoyment as much as they are for little ones, its all part of the season. hoping you are enjoying the holidays talked to your Mom and Dad earlier and heard about all the snow! Take care when you are moving around love to you all and Best Wishes for 2009. Steve Heather and Sarah-Ann XXX
Post a Comment