Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ballet Class

Izzey and two of her BFF's are taking a mini ballet class once a week at our local community center. Izzey asked me if I liked Ms Sara, her teacher. I said that I did like her and commented that she had a lot of patience. Izzey replied "But did you see what she had on? She had on a pink shirt. I really like Ms Sara too." I guess that's all it takes right now. Wear pink and you are golden!

3 comments:

Veeandmike said...

Oh these pics brought tears to my eyes. What a cutie! She looks like she had a blast!

Purse said...

Just love these pictures.

Lou's News said...

How adorable is that. The one of the three girls laughing is so sweet. Reminds me of her mom and I when we are telling a good story. Miss you guys - W