3rd Birthday Celebrations for the LoveBug
Marc and I are in absolute shock that our baby girl is three! How can she be three? She was just born! We are enjoying getting to know Izzey as more of her personality is revealed each day. She is witty, imaginative, smart, and very kind. I ask Izzey if she knows why I love her so much. My answer - because she is Izzey, just right for Daddy and I.
2 comments:
dear marc and judith..
i am sitting here with tears streaming down my face.... because you two are so beautiful..
the love that you feel for each other is so obvious and so deep..
the children are so lucky that G-d brought you two together..
the children are georgous and soo loved...
and i love you all ..
aunty phyllis
I am so in love with my adorable grandchidren. I am very blessed to have a wonderful family.
Grandma Purse
Post a Comment