Monday, June 14, 2010

Catching Up Is Hard to Do!

I cannot believe I haven't updated the blog since early April. That just seems... IMPOSSIBLE! And yet, the proof is here in digital form.

As I say to Izzey at least 3 times a day, how about if we just start fresh?

Highlights from the last couple of months include but are certainly not limited to:
  • trip to North Las Vegas to see Grandma Harriet and Grandpa Groovy
  • I turned 30 for the 5th year in a row ;)
  • fishy visit to the Seattle Aquarium
  • Izzey's stage debut
  • celebrated our 3rd PEPS anniversary on the Dizzy Tumblebus
  • Izzey's first haircut!!!
  • Auntie Vee comes to see us
  • Marc comes home from his annual camping trip with a black eye
  • Ian learns to sit up and is showing signs of impending mobility

I pinky swear to keep the blog updated and never, ever in a bazillion years get this behind again. Appropriately solemn and regretful, Judith
Updated corresponding photos below and to the side.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Where's the picture of Marc with the black eye?