Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Big Girl Drop Off Preschool

Izzey started "big girl style drop off" preschool this week. I held it together surprisingly well well until Ian and I were walking out the building. Yes, a few unexpected tears were shed. After all, preschool is the beginning of Izzey having a life separate from her family. So soon???
I barely slept the night before, so excited you would think I was going to preschool! I know Izzey will thrive in this Montessori environment and learn lots of new things. Her favorite part so far? That would be circle time with her new teacher and classmates. Lots more on preschool to come...



1 comment:

Lou's News said...

Yeah Izzey - I can't believe you are such a big girl already. It feels like yesterday you came home and we had a yummy dinner waiting for you to wake up. Enjoy your new school - here is to Graduation Class of 2022 ARE YOU READY!!!!