Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa? Hmmm.... Izzey Jury Is Still Out...

Ahhh.... I am so far behind on blogging entries. Tonight seems like a good night to begin again.

I have always struggled a little with how far to carry the notion of Santa with the kids. Now that Izzey is in preschool she is definitely more aware of his existence. We decided to let her take the lead on the whole thing. I don't wax poetic about him and only mention his name every so often in passing to take the general temperature - hot or cold? At this point, Izzey is barely luke warm. I feel like our little skeptic might be going along with the whole Santa thing for our sakes! When Marc asked her today who the cookies that we made were for, Izzey practically winked at me when she replied Santa. She just never seems very convinced when we talk about him. I pressed her tonight for info on Santa this is what she had to say...



Keep you posted...

No comments: