Sunday, June 15, 2008

Reasons Why My Daddy Is Perfect For Me by Isabella May Milstein

  • Daddy = fun.
  • Daddy takes me to the park and even slides with me.
  • Daddy throws the big pink beach ball at Mommy and I think that is funny!
  • Daddy would rather spend time with me than even watch the Cubs on TV.
  • Daddy looks so happy to see me when he gets home from work.
  • Daddy taught me to brush my teeth.
  • Daddy lets me press all the buttons on his Blackberry phone.
  • Daddy happily reads me the same story over and over again, but only the pages I want to read.
  • Daddy carries me in his back pack so we can go hiking together.
  • Daddy lets me have as much cheese as I can eat even though Mommy said .5 lb was enough.
  • I know I will always be my Daddy's Cuddlebug, Cutie Pie, Angel Face no matter what!

Happy 2nd Fathers Day Daddy!


Lots of love,

Izzey

1 comment:

s.paterson@homecall.co.uk said...

Hi there you guys, what an amazing Blog, its so cool to see the latest pics and hear of your montaineering exploits wish we were able to do it with you. Next time we come will be in the better weather so keep a list of all the places we can go together, will E-Mail soon with our news, love to you all and hugs for Izzy. XXX