Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby Boy Blue

Remember this? Some of you may recall (how shall I put this...) how challenging it was for us to select a house paint color last summer. Multiple trips to the paint store, driving our contractor crazy, heated discussions with neighbors, I thought it would never end... Although we were thrilled with the final product, the process was like a bad dream and I wasn't even pregnant then!
Now 12 months later with serious unquenchable nesting instincts in full swing, the bad dream was a reality once again. The time had come to paint the baby's room.

7 (!!!) samples later, I have finally decided on a color for Baby Boy Milstein's abode. Yes, I know he won't even sleep in there for months. That's not the point.
My loving and wise husband, knowing that hurrying an 33.5 week pregnant woman of a toddler along is never a good idea, patiently waited for the go ahead to purchase the carefully selected, agonized over, gallons of paint. Thank you Honey for spending most of the weekend painting. I would have helped but you know the fumes...
The irony is I didn't even buy a sample of the color I selected! Some things you just can't explain... I'll post some pictures once the room is ready.

No comments: