Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Boy Milstein Update

37 weeks along and counting... Baby Boy has moved into the optimal position for birth and is quite low, trust me! Of course, I have no idea when he'll decide to kick off labor but if I had to guess... I would say we have a couple more weeks. I'm feeling too good for it to be anytime soon! ; ) Marc and I are spending the time with Izzey as well as knocking off what we can from my long list of "B4 (Before Baby Boy is Born) List". All a part of nesting at least that's what I keep telling Marc!

Three good friends hosted a baby shower for the 3 of us in the neighborhood that are due within a week of each other. The shower was the perfect opportunity to have fun and to focus on the new baby coming soon. We felt so loved and celebrated by the hostesses and attendees! Thank you!

No comments: