Monday, June 29, 2009

Ian Samuel Milstein

Marc, Izzey and I are proud to announce the arrival of Ian Samuel Milstein. He was born Friday, June 26th at 6:51 in the evening. Ian weighed 6lbs, 8 ozs at birth and measured 18.5 inches. I'll share more about his arrival in the coming days... like when I can put a coherent sentence together! In short, Ian made his debut in a peaceful, somewhat calm (unmedicated childbirth hurts okay?) induced birth. An induction certainly wasn't in our birth plan but we were still able to have the kind of delivery we hoped for. Ian has a sweet nature like his Daddy and can't stop looking for his sister when she is around. Izzey is a very proud big sister and offers to help with everything Baby Brother related. So far so good...




5 comments:

Veeandmike said...

Hey Sis,
Wish I was there in person to see all of you. This post does help a little though. Everyone looks just gorgeous. Ian is so adorable and I can't get over Izzey's eyes and that head of ringies.:) They are just beautiful. Love you all and see you soon.

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

Oh Judith! I'm already excited to hear your birth story! Congrats to you all for a beautiful boy and a happy family!! What a blessing!!!

Lou's News said...

Congrats!
He is so cute.

Izzey Congratulations on your promotion to Big Sister - lets play at the park soon k!

Purse said...

We love you little guy you are so precious. Grandma and Grandad

Ian Hart said...

Dear Judith, Marc, Izzey,

Congrats on the safe arrival of your little man "Ian". Welcome to the wonderful world of trucks, cars and everything Boys...

Love Ian, Marie, Lauren , Sienna and Matthew
(perth, WA)